doorstop in Docker: tlwt/doorstop-docker
(add your open source project here)
- ros-safety/requirements-playground: This is a small repo for demonstrating how Doorstop can be used to manage requirements in a C++ project.
- urbasus/literate-programming-in-doorstop: Proof-of-concept for combining Doorstop and Literate Programming.
- doorframe: This is (closed source) GitHub App that uses Doorstop as backend.
- sevendays/doorhole: This is standalone GUI for Doorstop.
- ownbee/doorstop-edit: Cross-platform Doorstop GUI editor.